Another week down. I feel like I am writing every other night on here that is how fast the weeks are going by. This week was especially busy for both Nolen and I, just with work and whatnot. Chloe has been very very active all week. She just hasn't stopped moving to say the least. I never get sick of it either. It is just an amazing feeling, works cannot describe it!
This weekend we got Chloe's room started.

Here is a picture of what it looks like now! Nolen painted the first coat in her room on Friday, and then finished it up yesterday afternoon. I must say I think it looks amazing. Then today we put together her crib! So all the big stuff is done. Now I cannot wait to put all the pretty and fun stuff in there to really make it her room.
Here is the picture for this week as well.

It probably looks like a bigger difference from last week just because the outfit I was wearing last week didn't show off the bump so much. Overall I still feel great. No pains or any real uncomfortable feelings so far. I am just so thankful that all as been good so far.
Until next week :)
No comments:
Post a Comment