Happy nine months to Miss Chloe! Wow, I cannot believe it. I feel like I start every post like this, but it couldn't be more true! We went to the doctor today and Chloe looks amazing. Still off the charts in height, coming in at 30 inches, and is about 75% in weight currently at 20 lbs 7 oz. The doctor was very happy with Chloe's progress and said everything looked great. She also got one shot today, but Chloe didn't even cry! Both the nurse and I were shocked, she was perfectly fine the whole time!
Every day in a new adventure in our house. She is moving and into everything! I can't blink it seems like and she has moved and is into something else. She is also getting very brave, testing how long she can stand without holding onto anything and just how far she can reach between items to walk. Chloe got another tooth last week as well, so we now have three!
Chloe just loves bath time! She gets so excited when she hears the water running. Chloe could just sit and play int he bathtub for hours if we would let her. Here are a few photos we took of her in the bath a few weeks ago. Those eyes! I just love them!
I also think Chloe may be getting another tooth soon! This is what she looks like all the time, tongue stinking out! It's like she is up to something, which is usually pretty darn true!
Here's just a few more pictures of Chloe from this month. I'm sure I'm missing more updates on her, but hopefully I didn't miss any of the big ones!
She loves walking around on anything that she can use to help her. Last week it was a diaper box. It started in her bedroom and I think throughout the day she used it to walk around the entire house.
We were at a play-date this past week and Chloe found the swing that their little girl, 4 months, still uses. Chloe decided it was more fun to use it as an actual swing!
We've also been to the zoo a few times this past month. Chloe, and mom, love the zoo! Here's a picture of Chloe and the rhino at the zoo.
I guess that's it for now. I'm sure I've missed something, but oh well. As always thank you for following along on this crazy journey!


No comments:
Post a Comment