So, Nolen and I will be parents in August 2011. Pretty amazing/ hard to believe/ amazing all at the same time. Since most all of our family is spread out, we thought this would be a great way to keep everyone updated with what is going our during my pregnancy. Our goal is to update this each week, and especially after doctor's appointments, so that anyone who wants to keep up can. Let me start by catching yall up on what we know thus far.
We first found out we were pregnant on Friday, December 11th. Nolen had been working crazy hours that whole week, so when he got home we decided to go out for dinner. I had been feeling a bit "different" that whole week, but didn't think much about it really. When we got home from dinner that night I told Nolen I "had a feeling" and was going to take a pregnancy test. Sure enough, those two lines appeared confirming what I had thought. Over the course of the next week we took a few more tests to be sure and called our doctor. The doctor confirmed what the tests said over the phone, and told us that if we could, to wait until week 7-8 to come in for our first appointment. He told us that by waiting, we would be able to hear a heartbeat and see a lot more on the sonogram.
It has been really hard waiting, but now it's only a few days away. We go to the doctor on Wednesday and we couldn't be more excited. I guess that is all for now. Next post should have pictures of the sonogram and the start of the "belly pictures"!
Thank you all for joining us on this journey!!


No comments:
Post a Comment