Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

CafeMom Tickers

Baby Bep

CafeMom Tickers

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Baby Bump Photos

So far we haven't done so well on updating you with photos each week. However, we have taken some, so here is what we have so far.

This picture was taken on January 2, 2011. I am a little over 7 weeks along at this point, nothing really to show.

This picture was from week 9, taken on January 17th.


This was taken today, at a little over 10 weeks. Maybe a little bump coming in? This was the first week I started to notice clothes fitting a little differently. Otherwise, all has been well. I have been extremely blessed to have no morning sickness at all. There are many days where I even "forget" I am pregnant just because nothing really feels any different.

Nolen and I have been discussing names a lot lately. We are set on one if it is a girl, but still not sure about a boys name yet. A few weeks ago at church the Pastor was taking about the importance of a name, specifically the different names of God, but was referencing them to how hard it can be for parents to name their children. He wasn't kidding. But thankfully we still have a good 30 weeks to decide on the "perfect name".

That is all for now. Hopefully I will do better and post an update again next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment