Hi everyone. We have made it to 14 weeks, and out of the 1st Trimester. Hard to believe we are already a 1/3 of the way through. Nothing too exciting to report this week. We did get a dog! Well, we are babysitting an amazing dog for the next few years, actually. Astro came to live with us this past weekend since my in-laws are moving back overseas. Nolen and I both have really enjoyed having him around this week. It will take a little getting use to, but all of our friends keep telling us it is good practice for when little Giblet gets here.
On a personal note, nothing really to report. Only big difference is that I am not dead tired all the time anymore, which is amazing. Otherwise, I am pretty blessed that most of the time I don't even "feel" pregnant. I'm sure that will change in the coming weeks and months, so I am enjoying every moment of it now.

Here are some updated baby bump photos for you. This first one was taken on February 15th, we forgot last Sunday. I came home from work that day and Nolen said I had grown a bump while at work. Needless to say each day I am starting to notice little Giblet growing.

This next photo was taken today, February 20th. I feel like there is a huge difference in just the 5 days. I am really starting to notice how all of my clothes are fitting much differently. We had dinner with a group of friends on Thursday night who we hadn't seen in about a month and they all notice my little "bump". I didn't think it was that noticeable yet, but I guess I am mistaken.
Not a whole lot else going on currently. Nolen and I are planning to go tour the two possible hospitals this week so we can decide where we want to have baby Giblet. Also plan on continuing to get an idea of what we actually "need" for the baby versus what we "want". It can all get pretty overwhelming at times. Just think, 6 months from now we will be a family of 3! Until next week, thanks for reading :)
No comments:
Post a Comment