We are officially to the weekly doctor's visits now! Hard to believe she will be here in less than a month! Where did time go? All went well with the doctor. Nothing major to report. I have not progressed at all this point and he said she is still pretty high, so no need to worry about her coming in the immediate future.
However, next Wednesday's visit is the big one! We are doing another ultrasound, which we always look forward too. But this time they are really doing it to see how big she is. Based on the last ultrasound, he is expecting her to still be on the large side, the real question is just how large. He said we would have to talk about possible inducement in the future if she is really big at the next ultrasound. Now what is "really big", I have no idea. So at this point I just ask for prayers that Chloe is growing right along where she should be and there wont be any need to kick her out early.
I feel very blessed to not be miserable at this point. I might feel different here in a few weeks, but right now I could deal with this for another month or so. This weekend we are heading out to the ranch to spend some time with Nolen's dad, since he is back from Africa for a few weeks. (yes, the doctor did said I could go!) Then after that, just one more "full" week of work for me and we will see after that! I did take a picture this past week, but am not able to upload it at the moment. So next weeks post will have both pictures.
Oh, and I don't remember if I said anything a few weeks ago or not, but Nolen and I just found out Chloe will have a cousin in the Spring! Tyler and Christine are expecting a little one in early March! We couldn't be more excited for them and so glad Chloe will have a cousin close in her age!
I guess that is all for now! Here's hoping Chloe isn't "just huge" on next weeks ultrasound. My doctor is "guessing" she will be over 8 pounds already! AHHH, needless to say he is praying his guess is way wrong as well!


No comments:
Post a Comment