Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

CafeMom Tickers

Baby Bep

CafeMom Tickers

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Check, check, double check

So it seems we are officially "ready." Well, more accurately as Nolen and I keep telling everyone we are prepared. I don't think you can ever really be "ready" for being parents! The house is clean, Chloe's room is done, the car seat is in the car, the bags are packed, we have done everything those "lists" recommend you do before you head to the hospital, so I guess we are ready! It's hard to believe that we could be bringing her home any day now!

Like I said, Chloe's room is done! I really enjoyed going through and getting it ready for her. I was very blessed to have my mom come down for a weekend at the end of June to help me get everything and figure it all out. Here are some pictures of her room, even though they don't do the room justice, you will just have to come see it for yourself!

Here is a picture of all of her books and toys (well some of them!) And some of her stuffed animals! I just love that giraffe!
Here is her crib. You can't really see her bedding all that well in this picture, all the more reason you should come visit her!Her changing table/ dresser area. All of the pictures above the changing table are all of her family! This way she can see them everyday, even though they don't live nearby! Got this idea from Nicky, she did it for Ella and Danny and I just couldn't pass up the opportunity to do it as well!This is our little reading "nook". Nolen got me the rocking chair as a birthday gift and our good friend Claire made the curtains for the room. Needless to say I have a feeling many hours will be spent in this area.This is actually a picture of the inside of her closet, but I just had to share. These is the start of her bow/ flower collection! They all have matching headbands they go with as well :)Here are the pictures of the "bump" from the past two weeks! Nolen says you can really tell I am getting close to being "done". We keep kidding that my belly button will pop out on the day Chloe decides to arrive! The picture on the left is from 37 weeks and the one on the rights is from 38 weeks!


We went back to the doctor today. Nothing new to report. Says we are still looking good and it could be any day now. Needless to say, since we are "prepared" Nolen and I are ready for her to get here anytime she wants to!

I guess that is really about it. It seems that everything is done, I even have my "mom-car" now (which I just love!) We got a 2011 Hyundai Santa Fe :) So now I guess I am 100% ready to take on the roll of soccer mom!

Thank you for the continued thoughts and prayers! Can't wait to share pictures of Chloe with you all once she gets here!

No comments:

Post a Comment