Here is one of me, Chloe, and my momma, or Weezer as she is currently being called.
Then that next weekend Mimi and Paul came to visit. So here are four generations of women!!! Needless to say we are ready to take on New Orleans and New York on our yearly trips!
After my parent's left Nolen's mom came for the week! Chloe had the privilege of going to meet a lot of Grandmama Zane's best friends, Ms. Phyllis, Ms. Dodman, Ms. McNair, and Ms. Atkinson. Needless to say Chloe loved being passed around among all the women. I was awful at taking pictures that week because I didn't get any of Chloe and her Grandmama Zane together.
Also that week, Chloe was able to take her first "real" bath. Needless to say it was an experience. Chloe likes the water, well at least she doesn't scream when you put her in it at this point. However, when she gets in the water it makes her have to go to the bathroom. So needless to say Zane and I were dying laughing as Nolen was holding Chloe in the tub as she was going to the bathroom. Oh well, she turned out nice and clean!

Also while Grandmama Zane was here, Chloe took a visit to her Nanny's. Here is a great one of Nolen, Nanny, and Chloe.
After Zane left, my Nana and Papa came for a short visit to see Chloe!
Then this past weekend Chloe had her Uncle Jacob and Aunt Amanda come for a visit! She also had her first tWe all had a great weekend and Chloe just loved getting to hang out with some of her aunts and uncles!

So now it is just me and Chloe all week, well while Nolen is at work! We go to the doctor tomorrow, just for a shot though. However, I am interested to see how much she has grown. I am starting to notice she is not fitting into some clothes already! Especially her socks! I swore we had only bought the 3-6 month size socks, but regardless they are way too small for her feet.
Over the past month it has been amazing to see how much she has changed. She is awake a lot more now during the day, really starting to take things in. She has also gained so much strength in her neck, it is neat to see how one day she couldn't really lift her head up at all and now she does it all the time!
Here is a picture from her "one month old" photo shoot that Nolen and I did with her.
I will try to do better about updating this next month. But no promises, I still cannot believe that a whole month has already gone by!
Also that week, Chloe was able to take her first "real" bath. Needless to say it was an experience. Chloe likes the water, well at least she doesn't scream when you put her in it at this point. However, when she gets in the water it makes her have to go to the bathroom. So needless to say Zane and I were dying laughing as Nolen was holding Chloe in the tub as she was going to the bathroom. Oh well, she turned out nice and clean!
Also while Grandmama Zane was here, Chloe took a visit to her Nanny's. Here is a great one of Nolen, Nanny, and Chloe.
After Zane left, my Nana and Papa came for a short visit to see Chloe!
So now it is just me and Chloe all week, well while Nolen is at work! We go to the doctor tomorrow, just for a shot though. However, I am interested to see how much she has grown. I am starting to notice she is not fitting into some clothes already! Especially her socks! I swore we had only bought the 3-6 month size socks, but regardless they are way too small for her feet.
Over the past month it has been amazing to see how much she has changed. She is awake a lot more now during the day, really starting to take things in. She has also gained so much strength in her neck, it is neat to see how one day she couldn't really lift her head up at all and now she does it all the time!
Here is a picture from her "one month old" photo shoot that Nolen and I did with her.
I will try to do better about updating this next month. But no promises, I still cannot believe that a whole month has already gone by!


What great memories! Y'all have a beautiful baby girlie there!
ReplyDelete