Chloe is 4 months old today! We went to the doctor on Friday for her check-up. She is 26 and 3/4 inches long and 15 lbs 13.5 ounces. She is not on the charts when it comes to height, and is about 85% in weight! The doctor said she was looking perfect and gave us the green light to start rice cereal whenever Nolen and I are ready. I have a feeling that adventure will be coming up soon!
This past month has been super crazy for us, as I'm sure it is for everyone this time of year. We started off the month with Chloe's first day in the nursery at church! She did great, and has done so each Sunday since then! It is so nice knowing while we are enjoying our class and the service, that she is having a good time too.
This month we also headed out to the Renissance Faire for Barbarian weekend! Chloe and I did not camp out, but we did head up for the day. I am awful and somehow forgot to take a family picture of us, but in this one you can get an idea of Chloe's outfit! She did win 3rd place in the kids Barbarian outfit contest!
The following week was Thanksgiving and we were able to head out to the Ranch for the week! Chloe loved being able to spend so much time with her Gran Papi and Grandmama Zane, as well as all of her aunts and uncles.
When we arrived at the Ranch, Gran Papi surprised her with her own car to play with when she is at the Ranch! While Chloe is still not 100% ready for it yet, I have a feeling it wont be long until she is zooming all around on the sidewalks in it!
In addition to her bumpy car, she also got a Jamming Jeep! Yes, it is a pink motorized Barbie Jeep that she won't be ready to ride in for a few years, but at least she now knows it is there waiting on her. I think her Gran Papi, Dad, and Uncle Tyler just had more fun putting it together!
This past week Chloe and I headed back out to the Ranch to spend some time with her Grandmama and Gram Gram, Aunt Sherry, and Great Beans! We had a blast, it just being all the girls for a few days. It just reminds me how lucky Chloe is to have all 4 of her Great-grandmothers still around!
As for big milestones with Chloe this month... she is sleeping through the night now, which mom is loving! She also master rolling from her back to her front! It was amazing watching her do it for the first time about a week ago, and now she does it all the time so quickly. The only problem is once she is on her tummy she is looking around like, "who put me here? I don't want to be on my tummy!" Soon enough she will remember that she can roll back the other was as well! However, when she is on her tummy she does the "face-crawl", as Nolen and I call it! I have a feeling it won't be long until she is moving around!
All and all we have been blessed with another wonderful month! I can't believe she is already 4 months old, and I know this next month will go by even fast with Christmas and New Years! I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and New Years!


Love all the pics!!! Thanks for taking the time to put them on here so we can all enjoy seeing Chloe as she grows up!!
ReplyDeleteLove you guys!!
Great Beans