Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

CafeMom Tickers

Baby Bep

CafeMom Tickers

Friday, November 11, 2011

3 Months Old!

 Chloe is 3 months old today!  I cannot believe it!  She is getting so big.  She doesn't have to go to the doctor this month, so we did her measurements here at the house.  So if they are correct, then Chloe is up to 16 pounds and is 26 inches long!
 
  Her neck strength has gotten amazing.  She loves being up so she can look around.

   
 As of Wednesday night we officially have a roller as well.  She is going from being on her front to back and I'd say we are pretty close going the other way as well.  Chloe also does what I call the face crawl.  When you put her on the floor on her tummy she "crawls" her way up  off the other end of the blanket without ever picking her head up!  I have a feeling once she figures out her arms are there to help we will be in trouble.  She has also begun reaching for her toys.  It is amazing to watch her figure out that she can hit or grab hold of the toys above her on her play-mat or in front of her in the bouncy seat.  She will grab hold and just shake them around and around!


I'd also say we have a thumb sucker.  She loves her fingers and is always sucking on them.  I think we might be in the early stages of teething because she is drooling so much and is always sucking on something.  Chloe is "talking" non-stop these days as well.  You can sit there and have a "conversation" with her all the time.  It's so much fun!  And last night she was fussy so I had her sitting on my legs looking at me while I ate dinner.  Well little Miss decides she wanted some of it as well and reaches her hands out at my bowl trying to get some.  I have a feeling she will be ready here in a few months when we decide to start introducing foods. 


And just a few other pictures to pass along.  Chloe is also the avid sports fan already.  Cheering on her Red Raiders and Saints!

  I guess that is everything for now.  I'm sure I am forgetting something, but that is what another post will be for.  Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment