Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

CafeMom Tickers

Baby Bep

CafeMom Tickers

Thursday, January 12, 2012

5 Months Old!

Time is continuing to fly by!  I knew it would this past month with Christmas and New Years, and sure enough it didn't disappoint.  Chloe is now 28 inches long and 17.4 pounds, at least according to what we could do here at the house.  We don't go back to the doctor until next month.



This past month the biggest update would be Chloe's introduction to solids.  Thus far we've done Rice and Oatmeal cereal, peas and sweet potatoes.  Her favorite seems to be peas, go figure since neither her mom or dad will touch them!  I think next will be avocado and bananas, but we will see.  She is a great eater!



We were at the Ranch for New Years, so here are a few pictures from that!  The weather was beautiful, the boys were finally able to shoot off fireworks thanks to some much needed rain the month before. 



While Chloe didn't make it to midnight, when Nolen and I headed to bed that evening she was up on all fours trying to move forward but kept running into the mesh on her pack and play.  I need to get a picture of this because she does it all the time.  She isn't crawling yet, but she is moving in this strange roll, army push, wiggle thing.  She has also become the rolling queen.  She can easily get across a room just by rolling!



Oh, we had done Christmas with the whole group on New Years Eve morning, that is why Chloe is half dressed for Christmas and half dressed for New Years!

Her favorite thing to do right now is either play with her feet, or in her jumperoo!  She just loves to bounce up and down in there and play with everything.  Chloe loves it even more if Astro is nearby making noise.  Whenver Astro walks into the room Chloe stops whatever she is doing to watch him.  Needless to say I have a feeling they are going to become good buddies here soon!


I guess that is really it for now.  We have taken several videos, but I need to get with Nolen on how he uploads them to youtube, then I will share the links.  Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and New Years, I just cannot believe it is 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment