Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

CafeMom Tickers

Baby Bep

CafeMom Tickers

Monday, March 12, 2012

7 month update

So our little girl is 7 months old today!  Every day I am so thankful that God brought her into our lives and I just cannot imagine what our life would be like without her.  Chloe is measuring 19 pounds 6 ounces and 28.5 inches long.  At least the best I can tell by doing them here at home since we don't head back to the doctor until 9 months.



This past month Chloe has had her second tooth come in, so she now has her two bottom front teeth, she is now an army-crawler, and is taking a few steps when you hold her up.  We are not going from crawling to sitting yet, she does what Nolen and I call her "posing" but it feels like she is just enjoying posing/ lounging too much to deal with sitting back up.  She has also become much more independent, most of the time, when playing.  So long as she has the toys she wants, or she can see them and crawl over to them, she is a happy camper.  This past week or so she has also started trying to pull up when we are sitting on the floor with her.  She will grab hold of us and work on pulling herself up to standing.  Chloe still needs some help getting there, but the second she is on her feet she starts giggling and smiling.



Chloe is eating everything we give to her, and HATES when mealtime is over.  (I'd say I wonder where she gets that from, but I'm pretty sure that comes from both her mother and father).  I'm looking forward to starting to introduce finger foods in another month!



This past month Chloe was a traveling baby.  We were out at the ranch on two different occasions.  Nolen, Chloe, and I went a few weekends ago to enjoy the beautiful weather and hang out with friends and Jacob and Amanda.  Nolen ended up doing a little more work than he initially thought, but we all enjoyed it.  Chloe was a bit of a mess that whole weekend, but on Saturday morning she had a tooth pop through, so I'm sure that's what it was.  Then this past week Chloe and I went back to the ranch to see her GranZ as well as Gram Gram, Aunt Sherry, and Great Beans who had driven down from Decatur.  Then in between those two trips, Chloe and I went to Dallas for a few days to see Nana and Papa.  I am so thankful she is such a wonderful traveler, but am happy we should be home for a little while now.


 
Nolen and I also became aunts and uncles this month, and Chloe got her first cousin.  Curtis Alden Weaver was born on March 3, 2012 at 5:46am, came in at 10 pounds 14 ounces and was 21.5 inches long!  Congrats to Tyler and Christine and we cannot wait to meet him!!!



I was awful about taking pictures this past month, we have been so crazy, but here is one of my favorites:


Hope you all are enjoying your spring!!!

1 comment:

  1. she's so adorable!! looking forward to seeing yall again soon!

    kristen

    ReplyDelete