Nolen, Ashley, Chloe, Mallory, Courtney and Astro... our life seems pretty crazy at times but we love every moment of it. Please feel free to catch up on what's going on with us, well really with Chloe, Mallory, and Courtney as we go through life.
Wednesday, June 13, 2012
10 Months
Sorry I am a few days late this month with the update. Nolen is gone this week, but Chloe and I have been busy as ever. Her Gran Z, Aunt Christine, Uncle Tyler and cousin Curt were all in town this week, so we have been spending as much time with them as possible, but now it is back to just being the two of us. So, now for the update...
Chloe is amazing me each and every day. It's such a joy to watch her figure things out and test her own limits. This past month she has gotten way more comfortable standing on her own, and is now starting to stand up without having to hold onto something first. We also have two more teeth breaking through, bringing us up to 6. She has also "mastered" waving hello and byebye to anyone and is climbing up onto the couch, (and attempting to climb over the backside!) She is "talking" all the time now as well, still no mama or dada yet, though I feel it is right around the corner. Chloe was calling everything an "og" or "dog", but now that Astro hasn't been around she has moved onto other sounds. She is measuring in right at 22 pounds and just over 30 inches long, so she is our tall drink of water!
As for what we've been up to over the past month, just busy busy busy. If you missed the last post, I did a separate post with a bunch of pictures from Jacob and Amanda's wedding weekend. But here is a better pictures of the dress miss Chloe wore!
Then once back from the ranch, Chloe and I headed up to Dallas for a few days and were able to visit with all sorts of family. While there we went to the Arboretum and saw an amazing exhibit of blown glass!
In between those two trips the three of us went down to Galveston one morning to introduce Chloe to the beach. We figured if we were going for a week here next month, we needed to know how she would like it before hand. I think it is fair to say she LOVES it!
She just kept crawling back into the waves and digging around in the sand. She was a very happy little girl, so much so she didn't care she was getting cold, she was just having way to much fun!
After lunch, we went across Seawall to have lunch, and from this picture you can see how much Chloe really enjoyed her morning, she was out!
She also had a birthday party for one of her good friends from church, and again she was just busy busy busy. She was the youngest one there, by 2 months or so, but seemed to be the busiest. Like I've always said, once she starts walking I have a feeling I will never sit down again!
All in all it has been another amazing month with Chloe. I cannot believe how big she is getting and how much more independent she becomes each and every day. I feel beyond blessed to have such an amazing little girl, and I just love watching her grow each and every day! Until next time, thanks for following along!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment