11 months old... we almost have a one year old. Holy smokes! This past month has been amazing. She seems to be about 31 inches long and about 23 pounds, but then again it's pretty hard to get her to sit still to get these measurements. The biggest news in this past month is that we are now WALKING!!! She took her first steps on June 14th, and boy was I shocked. Since then she just adds a few more here and there, especially when you aren't looking. Chloe still crawls more than walks at this point, but it seems as if every day we are walking more and crawling less. We also got two new teeth this month, bringing her up to 6, four on top and two on bottom.
This past month was pretty low-key, other than our family trip to South Padre Island last week. The month just seemed to fly by with birthday parties to attend, Father's Day, and the beach!
We are so incredibly blessed to have such a happy little girl! It is so fun watching her personality develop each and every day. She is very independent and likes to do everything herself. She is getting more fun to "play" with now that she is grasping the games. Chloe loves rough-housing with her Daddy, listening to that laugh and giggle can erase any bad day. Here are some pictures from our trip to the beach!
Happy 4th of July! And yes, Chloe did wake back up right before the fireworks started... she didn't want to miss the party!
Four generations!!!
Chloe and her daddy enjoying the sunset.
Chloe, Big, and Weezer enjoying the surf and sand!
Chloe and her Uncle Colin in the pool! We couldn't keep Chloe out of the pool, she just loved it!
Chloe and her Mimi.
Look, I've got a bucket of sand and a shovel... life is good!
I guess that is really all I have to report. Crazy thinking I've started planning her 1st birthday! Looking forward to this next month, but hard to believe I will no longer have a "baby" and that she will be a little toddler! Until next time!


No comments:
Post a Comment