So I'm sure you can tell we have been busy since the last update, but that shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone. It seems life just gets busier each and every week, but I'm thankful it's the good kind of busy :)
I will start off with the bump pictures and a general update on bep. Overall I still feel pretty great. Out of the first trimester without any problems at all, and was blessed to really one feel "exhausted" for about a week, but I'm sure that was due to a cold I was fighting off as well. The picture on the left is baby bep, and the one on the right was 15 weeks along with Chloe. It looks as though they are about the same at this point. It has really only been the last few days where I've been choosing to wear maternity bottoms if I'm going out instead of my regular clothes. My regular clothes still fit, just not as comfortable. We head to the doctor tomorrow for a check-up, but it shouldn't be anything big. I'll try and do a brief update after the appointment.
I told you this month has been busy, so I will just let the pictures do the explaining...
Chloe got her first haircut. She wasn't thrilled with it, but she just sat there the entire time and let them cut her hair without making a sound! So proud of our big girl.
We also went and saw Veggie Tales Live! Chloe danced for about 2 hours straight!
Some days when Chloe is down for a nap and I walked by and seen some interesting things. First it was Astro staying in there and sleeping by her side, melted my heart.
Then the very next day, she decided she would rather nap on the floor than her bed, silly girl.
We also went to Denver for a visit. Chloe was awesome again on both flights, considering we left much later than expected, she was up way past her bedtime, but she was a trooper. She also stayed in Denver two nights with my parents while I went to San Antonio to meet Nolen for a wedding. My parents said she did amazing, slept in a queen sized bed all weekend by herself and didn't give them a lick of trouble.
She and my parents dog Bodie became quick friends, I think he puts up with her because of the snacks she leaves on the floor!
Flying home she was the hit of the airport... I love that she is starting to "style" herself. Makes me worry about her style choices in the future! And she loves airplanes, so watching them while waiting to take off was a huge hit!
These are just too funny not to share. I had made red beans and rice, and this is what Chloe thought of it:
I guess that's all I have for now. It's been busy, but we are enjoying every second of it! Looking very forward to what the next little bit has to bring. Thanks for joining us in our journey!


Such great pictures! Excited to see you guys soon in the future!
ReplyDelete