Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter weekend. We were busy, but that made it all the more fun. We went to a BBQ with our Sunday School class on Saturday at one of the area parks. Chloe loved hunting for the eggs and playing at the park and with the big kids. It was funny to watch Chloe interact with all the different age kiddos, I don't think she realizes how "young" she really is. It was a beautiful day and we couldn't have had a better time.
We also went back to the doctor last week for baby number 2. Needless to say my doctor was shocked with how uneventful this pregnancy has been going so far. I told her it was pretty much right on track with how it was with Chloe, and I couldn't be more thankful for that. Was able to listen to the heartbeat, which was pretty amazing. She told me it could take a while for her to find it because of how far along I was, but baby bep proved her wrong. The doctor was able to find it pretty quickly, but just kept losing it. Apparently baby bep is a mover! The doctor said it seemed like the baby was kicking and dancing and doing flips! I cannot wait until they get a little bigger and I can start to feel all of those movements.
I don't head back to the doctor until the end of the month, and that is just fine. Looks like it will probably be mid to late May when we are able to find out what baby bep is.
And without further delay, here is a baby bump picture for this
pregnancy. Baby Bep on the left and where I was at 12 weeks with Chloe
on the right.
Kinda hard to tell due to me still being in my workout clothes when we took the picture, but at this point it looks like I "looked" more pregnant with Chloe at this point than I do with Bep, but I'm sure that will change here soon. I will be very interested to see how they differ as this pregnancy continues. I wish I had written down when I started having to wear maternity clothes and all that kinda stuff with Chloe, but oh well.
Until next time :)




No comments:
Post a Comment