Happy Sunday! Hope everyone is enjoying a much "cooler" May than normal. I know we are in shock that we need jackets in the early morning right now, but I know come July I will be wishing and praying for this weather again. At least the sun is finally shinning after a week of yucky weather.
I'm still feeling great. At 17 weeks and finally feel like I'm starting to "show". Maternity bottoms have just become easier at this point, so I'm not really bothering with my regular jeans anymore. But hopefully it will be warm all the time here soon and summer dresses will be my go to! Here is this weeks bump picture. Baby Bep is on the left and Chloe at 17 weeks is on the right.
As for Chloe this week, she is just a blast. She is starting to get even more opinionated in what she wants to wear, especially when it comes to her accessories. She is also picking up new words daily. It's fun to watch her because every now and then we will have said something to her and she will just repeat it right back. We are both looking forward to and "afraid" of the day that will come when she is talking our ear off!
In this picture you can kinda get an idea what I mean with the accessories. She has on two skirts, because one was not enough for the day, tickle hands as shoes, and a Minny Mouse bow!
Here are a few other pictures from this past week. She loves taking Astro on "walks" around the backyard. In this one specifically, she had him leashed up and was leading him around the backyard while she mowed the grass as well. She is always busy!
Hope you all have had a wonderful week. Thank you for the thoughts and prayers throughout this journey!


No comments:
Post a Comment