Hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day! I must say I was blown away yesterday and just had a wonderful weekend spending time with Chloe and Nolen.
As for news on baby bep, nothing to report. Still feeling great and each day the bump is growing. Still at the awquard stage were people don't know if I am pregnant or just hold my wight funny, which I am sure will continue for a few more weeks. Here is this weeks bump picture. Baby Bep on the left and Chloe at 18 weeks on the right. At least in these pictures, I still look like I was much bigger with Chloe at this stage than I am with bep. I will try next week to wear something more form-fitting so we can see the bump better.
Here is what little miss has been up to this past week.
She thought Astro wasn't getting fed enough, or having enough fun, so she has started putting her play food in his bowl whenever she sees that he has finished his food. I don't think Astro knows what to think of it, but Chloe is very proud each time she fills up the bowl. She also tries to have parties with Astro in his kennel anytime she can. Usually she cannot get Astro to join her, but I did grab this quick picture of both of them in there, even though Astro is already trying to escape. I just love the expression on her face though in this picture, she is so proud!
It was finally warm, sunny, and the roofers were done this past week. So one afternoon we got the baby pool out and Chloe went for a dip. She loves anything that has to do with the water, so she had a wonderful time playing, and of course showing me all her different accessories.
Speaking of accessories, Chloe also came across all of her Mardi Gras beads this week, so we have been putting them all on again. One or two beads is never enough, and don't ask if you can wear any because she is determined to get them all on herself. Need to work on her sharing before baby bep gets here.
On Saturday morning, I had the privilege of going to a tea lunch with some ladies from our Sunday School class. Chloe was not a fan of me getting dressed up and going without her, so she was trying to keep me there by wearing my shoes!
This past week Chloe has gotten to play with bubbles on countless occasions. She loves bubbles more than pretty much anything else right now, and she has also mastered blowing them herself, which she is very proud of!
I guess that is about if for this past week. This week we are pretty relaxed, which should be nice. Hoping for a week of beautiful weather so we can spend most of it outside enjoying the sunshine before it starts to get hot! Hope you all have a wonderful week!


No comments:
Post a Comment