Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

CafeMom Tickers

Baby Bep

CafeMom Tickers

Sunday, September 15, 2013

36 Weeks


 Hey everyone.  We had a doctors appointment on Friday and got an ultrasound as well.  All looks great so far.  She is head-down and measuring pretty much right on track.  I am only measuring 5 days ahead and she weighs approximately 6 pounds 12 ounces.  At this point Chloe was measuring a pound bigger and 10 days ahead, so maybe Mallory will be a little smaller than Chloe was.  Doctor doesn't think  I will make it to my due date.  I am already having some contractions and all that good stuff, so we shall see.  Otherwise we have made it to the point where we go every week and just watch her progress.  Still just so hard to believe it is time for her to be here.  

Now here are some pictures.  The first set was from 35 weeks, the one on the left is Chloe and the one on the right is Mallory.  At this point I feel like I look much smaller than I was with Chloe, so maybe Mallory really will be smaller than Chloe was... well at least at birth.

Then here are the pictures from this week, 36 weeks!  Again, the one on the left is Chloe and the one on the right in Mallory.  You can really see in this picture how much lower Mallory is than Chloe was at this point!
 
As for other things that have been going on this month, Chloe started Mother's Day Out last week.  She goes one day a week to the program at our church and she loves it!  She goes running down the hall as soon as the open the doors and doesn't even look back to see if I am going to leave.  She is worn out by the time she gets home, even with a nap, so I know she is enjoying herself.  Plus I am loving all the artwork that comes home with her each week as well.


Last week at church our class gave us a prayer shower.  It was an amazing morning.  Everyone brought a goodie to share, always delicious, as well as a bible verse to share with us and over baby Mallory.  Then they all prayed over us, the delivery, and Chloe's adjustment to being a big sister in the upcoming months.  To say I had tears in my eyes would be an understatement.  We feel so honored and blessed by this amazing group of people and to know there are so many people keeping us in their thoughts and prayers during this time makes it all seem a little easier to handle.  

Here are a few more pictures of Chloe just being a goofy kiddo these past two weeks.  It is truly amazing how much more she is talking each and every day, and how it's to the point that you can have real conversations with her. 


Here she is yesterday morning with Nolen's work boots on.  We thought this would be her biggest fashion statement for the day, little did we know what was coming a little while later with the second picture. 


Chloe has also taken to putting all of her toys in line, no matter what they are.  This evening she must have re-lined up all of her cars 20 times, and then would pretend to take pictures of them.


That's all for this week.  Hope everyone has a very blessed Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment