Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

CafeMom Tickers

Baby Bep

CafeMom Tickers

Thursday, November 7, 2013

One Month Old

Time has flown by to say the least.  I cannot believe Mallory is already one month old.  She is doing wonderful.  We went to the doctor yesterday for her one month check-up and all looks great.  She is up to 10 pounds 13 ounces and 24 1/4 inches long.  To say she is growing like a weed would be in understatement.  She only had to get one shot and took it pretty well.  


Chloe has been doing really well with the adjustment as well.  She still has her moments of little outbreaks, but nothing major.  It happens more when we are out with others and she wants a toy another kid has, she just goes and grabs it.  But we are working on it and taking it all one day at a time.


We also got the newborn pictures back that we took when Mallory was 5 days old.  They came out amazing, even though Chloe was being a little toot that day.


Nolen and I also got our first niece this month!  Rosalie Winzer Weaver was born on October 22nd to Tyler and Christine out in California.  She looks perfect and we cannot wait to meet her over the holidays.


 Now we are just getting into the swing of things of our family of four.  I know these next few months will continue to fly by with the holidays coming up, but we are looking forward to seeing a lot more family.  I will attempt to keep this updated with photos, if nothing else, but we will see what happens.

Here are a bunch of pictures from the past month:

We will do Mallory's monthly picture just like we did with Chloe.


Chloe loved Halloween.  We were very interested to see how she would do with the whole trick or treating, but she did amazing.  She would walk up to each house, say "Trick or Treat.  I Chloe.  I princess."  Chloe dressed up as Snow White, and even though it rained off and on all night, she didn't let it slow her down.  She also loved pulling out the insides of the pumpkin that she helped carve with Nolen and uncle Jacob. 





Weezer came to see her granddaughters and showed Chloe showed her how to apply lipstick.  She also continues to spoil Chloe with her love of all things sweet, especially cupcakes!
 

 Chloe always makes sure her sister is covered up and not cold when she is doing her tummy time. 


Astro is still probably Chloe's best friend.  One this afternoon, Chloe was blowing bubbles for Astro's enjoyment.  There is also Chloe reading to Astro as well as Chloe turning Astro into a princess with her.
 

Gran Papi and Gran Z came to visit as well. 


Chloe has also enjoyed holding Mallory.  One this evening, Mallory was upset and Gran Z was trying to make her happy.  Well, Chloe got up on the couch and said "I hold."  The second Mallory was placed in Chloe's arms Mallory was happy.  It was pretty amazing to see.
 

The world lost a wonderful woman on Halloween, Nolen's grandmother.  It did give us the opportunity to spend the weekend with family though.  It was wonderful to see Tyler, Caleb and Julia and allow them to meet Mallory.  We missed not seeing Christine, Curt, and Rosalie, but Rosalie wasn't even two weeks old at the time and that is just way to much to ask for them to fly.  So here is Chloe with her dad, three unks as she calls them, and her Gran Papi! 


I think that is all for now.  I know it was a lot, but like I said it has been a busy month that has flown by.  Thanks for the continued love and support as we continue on our new journey of a family of four!

No comments:

Post a Comment