Now onto January. Hard to believe it's almost over, but I figured I'd go ahead and continue the catch up so when I do the four month post, on time, I'm back on track.
Mallory turned 3 months at the beginning of the month, and like a true second child, we never did her weight and height measurements. She goes to the doctor in a week for her four month check-up so we will just have to wait for those. Mallory seems to be growing well though. She sleeps at night like a champ, usually 12 hours or so, couldn't be more thankful for that. Naps are still hit and miss, but I think a lot of that is due to no consistent schedule.
Chloe started taking Soccer Tots classes this month on Saturday mornings. She goes to place that has an indoor field and learns soccer skills with about 8 other two to three year olds. Thus far, Chloe would prefer to use her hands, but that's okay. We aren't looking for her to become this amazing soccer player, we are just happy she is having fun and learning to listen and take direction for others.
What she was doing with a "bat" at soccer, I'm not so sure. Soccer is for her and dad so this is a picture Nolen took during class one week.
Mallory's is getting really good at supporting herself. The picture on the left is from the first time we tried out the bumpo. She liked it well enough, though I think she prefers it just when you just hold one of her arms and allow her to do the work of trying to sit-up on her own. The picture on the right is her sitting by herself just with the boppy around her in case she decided to take a tumble, which she never did!
Here are two pictures from Mallory's three-month shoot. She was not into smiling for me that day, but that's okay. Now she will smile and talk to you all day if you let her.
Working on pushing up... such a strong baby!
This is probably one of my favorite pictures from this month. It was taken about a week or so ago and she was just talking to me and playing on her playmat. I just happened to catch her big smile, which I love. You can also see where she is getting her bottom teeth in. They haven't broken through yet, but I wouldn't be surprised if there were here before too long.
I guess that is it for now. Both Chloe and Mallory are doing wonderful and continuing to grow and amazes us each day. Until next time...


No comments:
Post a Comment