Another week down, hard to believe. This week was another quiet week for the most part. We went and toured the two hospital options we have to deliver at. That was an interesting experience. I'm very glad we did it, so that way, whichever hospital we choose, we know where everything is and what is going on around you most of the time. We have until the 20th week to register with the hospital, so no choice has been made yet, but it felt like a huge accomplishment to get the tours crossed off the list.
Don't really feel like the bump grew a whole lot this week, but the pictures are starting to show otherwise.

I also finally found some great pregnancy workout videos which I started this week. So hopefully my energy level will stay up so I can keep those going.
This Wednesday we go back to the doctor. The visit alone should be pretty dull, just blood work. However, we will set the appointment for when we find out what Giblet is!!!! I cannot wait!
That is all for now. Until next week, thanks for the prayers throughout this journey!
No comments:
Post a Comment