So, may I properly introduce you to our daughter,
Ms. Chloe Zane Weaver!
Ms. Chloe Zane Weaver!
Needless to say both Nolen and I were a bit shocked, but thrilled beyond all belief. She was dancing and moving the entire time of the ultrasound, which was pretty amazing. I know now all of these little feelings I have been feeling have really been her just moving around. The tech says she must be a future dancer because she never stopped moving.
In case you don't know, she is named after her two grandmothers. Chloe is the perfume my mother has worn her whole life, she has always refused to wear anything but Chloe. (Also, I have just always loved the name!) Then Zane, is obviously my amazing mother in law. I have wanted a daughter named Chloe as long as I can remember, and Nolen was never against the idea, just he wasn't in love with it from the start like I was. My only problem is I could never think of a middle name that I liked with Chloe. Then I asked him once about Chloe Zane, and the rest is history. There couldn't be a more perfect name, and the fact that it is after the two grandmothers just made it all the more perfect. He said that if we ever had a daughter that would be her name!Chloe is currently weighing in at 11oz. Not so such how they can get
that number, but yet can't tell me how long she is. The tech did say that she had some VERY long legs already. Ha, I could have told her that one. But all in all, the tech said from what she saw everything looked great! All of the pictures would be sent to our doctor to review over the next week or so, so fingers crossed they come back good. Here is a video of Chloe moving around a bit. You can get a good look at her profile and hands. She wasn't sucking her thumb the whole time yesterday, which was nice, but loves to keep her hands up near her face. She is still measuring exactly on target for the August 19th due date, so I guess she will be one hot summer baby!All in all, yesterday was one of the most amazing days. Words cannot describe the feeling when you find out that you are carrying a little girl, or boy for that matter, inside of you. I am beyond excited and ready to start decorating and getting everything little Chloe will need. Thank you all for the continued prayers and support.


No comments:
Post a Comment