Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

CafeMom Tickers

Baby Bep

CafeMom Tickers

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Another Week Gone By...

So we are to week 18. Giblet is doing good, as am I. Nothing too exciting to report this week. Keep hoping I will start to feel the little one kicking around. The doctor says I should start to feel it anytime now, however it happens most often when you come in for your ultra sound and can see little one kicking and you realize that is what you have been feeling all along. So hopefully, in 10 days we will know what Giblet is and feel them kicking around.

Otherwise it has been a quiet week. Had a wonderful birthday this past Friday, hard to believe I'm 26. Where has time gone? I have a feeling that will become my new look on life all the time.

Here are this weeks pictures. Belly constantly growing. Some days I feel like I look very pregnant, and others I feel like I look like I'm just a bit out of shape, really just depends on what I'm wearing. Today happened to be a very pregnant feeling day. (and sorry about the goofy faces, Nolen had me cracking up laughing!)



Until next week, thanks for all the prayers and support throughout this exciting chapter of our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment