Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

CafeMom Tickers

Baby Bep

CafeMom Tickers

Monday, October 17, 2011

Fun Weekend

So in the last post I let on that we would have a busy month, so I am going to try and let you all know what has happened as it goes along instead of one massive post at the end.


This past weekend we went to Decatur to see Nolen's mom's side of the family. They hadn't met Chloe yet, and boy were they shocked to see us! Only Gram Gram knew we were coming, so it was a special treat seeing everyone's face when we showed up at the family reunion.

Chloe just loved her Grant Gram Gram! She was pretty perfect during the entire party, never really crying or fussing at all. She just loved getting passed around from person to person!

We tried to explain to Chloe that she is going to be tall like her Great Beans and Aunt Dano, but I don't know if she fully understood yet.

Then we were able to head to Jacob and Amanda's engagement party! It really meant the world to us that we were able to make it there for them. The party was thrown by Amanda's Aunt Renee at her beautiful home in Valley Ranch. Again, Chloe was pretty good for the party. We got to see Nolen's cousin Keli who hadn't met Chloe yet, so we were excited about that.

Here are the five of us at the end of the night. Needless to say Chloe was pretty tired at this point after getting up at 4 in the morning!

And here is a picture of all of the bridesmaids, minus one that couldn't make it to the party! Needless to say I think we will all have a blast being a part of Jacob & Amanda's special day.

So that was this past weekend. Next weekend we head to New Orleans and I cannot wait to show her that city, see our family that lives there, see Jacob again, eat the wonderful food... ah I could just go on and on!

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment