Nolen, Ashley, Chloe, Mallory, Courtney and Astro... our life seems pretty crazy at times but we love every moment of it. Please feel free to catch up on what's going on with us, well really with Chloe, Mallory, and Courtney as we go through life.
Monday, October 31, 2011
Happy Halloween!
I just wanted to wish you all a Happy Halloween! This past weekend we went to a Pumpkin Patch and took a few pictures.
With Chloe still being so young it was difficult to get ones of her alone with the pictures, but that's okay. I think Chloe just loved looking around at all the other kids there and at the pumpkins.
Also, we went to a Halloween party this past weekend, so I thought I would post a picture of Nolen and I's costumes.
We are looking forward to the trick or treaters coming by tonight! I am going to dress up to pass out candy as well, that was always my favorite as a kid when you went to house and they came to the door in a costume.
Hope everyone has a wonderful Halloween! I cannot believe tomorrow is November!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment