Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

CafeMom Tickers

Baby Bep

CafeMom Tickers

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

2 Month's Old

Can you believe it? Chloe is already two months old! This past month has flown by, even faster than the first I think. We went to the doctor today for her two-month check-up. Chloe weighs 13.5 pounds, and is 25 inches long! That puts her in the 95% plus for both height and weight! She also got a 4 different shots today, which she was not much of a fan of.

Here are some pictures of what has been going on this past month. I have learned to smile, a lot, and I love playing on my playmat!


Dad gave me my first bottle early in the month. I took it pretty well, but haven't had another one since then. Let's see if I still like them this month.

I was also dedicated at church this month! I was amazing during the entire service, didn't cry or fuss once!


I have also been practicing lifting my head! I am getting very strong, even the doctor was impressed by how well I could hold my head up! Just have to keep practicing and before mom and dad know it I will be moving!


This past weekend I went to my first birthday party for my friend Kaylee's first birthday. As you can see I was a party animal. Well, I slept through most of it, but I looked cute!


After the party was over, I decided to wake up and play with the birthday girl!


I have a feeling this next month will go by even faster. We are taking Chloe to New Orleans for a weekend, up to Jacob & Amanda's engagement party, Weezer's coming for a visit, Halloween, and Daddy's birthday! We will be busy, but so much more fun sharing it with her!

As always, thanks for joining us. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment