Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

CafeMom Tickers

Baby Bep

CafeMom Tickers

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Baby Weaver #2








So baby #2 is on the way!  We are expecting in mid-October and could not be more excited!  So far I'm feeling great, sometimes even forgetting I'm pregnant, so hopefully this pregnancy will continue to go as smoothly as Chloe's did.  We went to the doctor about two weeks ago and were able to see baby bep and listen to the heartbeat.  I still say that is one of the most amazing feelings in the entire world when you hear the heartbeat for the first time.  We are almost 10 weeks at this point, so here soon we will start taking pictures of the baby bump to keep you all updated with that as well.  I don't go back to the doctor until the end of the month, but that is okay fine by me.  



Chloe is doing  good.  Starting to talk more and more each and every day!  She is very independent and stubborn, so I see some challenges coming our way, but that's okay.  Chloe is still not 100% sure about sleeping in her bed without the crib rail up.  We are getting a little better every night, just not there yet.



Chloe was a flowergirl in a wedding this past weekend of one of Nolen's cousins.  She did very well, made it down the asile and sat through the ceremony without a fuss.  She loved the reception though, if we would have let her, she would have danced the night away.  We do have a dancing queen for a daughter.  

That's about it for now.  Just getting back in the swing of things after being gone.  Looking forward to some warmer weather and finishing getting the house all put together.  I promise, I will put up some pictures once things are a little more done.



No comments:

Post a Comment