Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

CafeMom Tickers

Baby Bep

CafeMom Tickers

Sunday, June 30, 2013

End of June

I cannot believe it is the end of June already!  We are half way through 2013 and it is just flying by for us.  We had a busy week as usual, but I didn't seem to take a whole lot of pictures.  Chloe is really talking these days, but it can get so frustrating when she is trying so hard to tell us something but neither of us can figure out what she is saying.  



My favorite Chloe moment from this past week has to be when we were talking to her about her new baby sister she will have.  I asked Chloe, "are you going to have a baby sister named Mallory?"  Her response, "Baby Mallory?"  I said yes, and pointed to my tummy and told her that baby Mallory was still in mommy's tummy but couldn't wait to meet her big sister.  So Chloe comes over, lifts up my shirt and starts to wave and says, "Hi baby Mallory.  I love you."  And then gave my stomach a kiss.  She said Hi a few more times, then said, "Okay, bye bye" and put my shirt back down.  I couldn't help but laugh.  She was so sweet, then after about 20 seconds it was like I've had enough of this, back to me!

I'm still feeling great.  Getting bigger each and every week, and Mallory is training to be the next soccer star, or so it feels like!  Here is a picture of me today at 25 weeks, then on the right was where I was with Chloe at 25 weeks.  Mallory doesn't seem to be sticking out as far as Chloe was at this point, but we all know that can very quickly change!



We did do some "Southern Sledding" this week.  We went to a new splash park that just opened and directly next to the splash park is this huge hill.  One of the moms brought some old cardboard boxes and the kids went sledding.  Chloe loved it!  She was up there with all the big kids just waiting her turn and ready to go!

And then here is a picture I missed a few weeks ago.  On Father's Day I made banana pudding, Nolen's favorite.  Well we learned it might be one of Chloe's favorites as well.  She loved it, and didn't leave a single drop in the bowl!  I think this picture pretty much sums up her feelings on it. 


That's all for this week.  Hope everyone has a wonderful week and stays cool in this hot weather!





No comments:

Post a Comment