Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

CafeMom Tickers

Baby Bep

CafeMom Tickers

Monday, June 3, 2013

Past the halfway point!

21 Weeks... I cannot believe we are past the halfway point.  This pregnancy is just flying by.  Sorry for the missed post last week, we have just been out of town and busy busy busy around here that I forgot to take a weekly bump picture, again, and never got any of the pictures onto my computer.

Here are this weeks bump pictures.  Chloe is on the right and baby girl #2 is on the left.  Speaking of baby girl #2, we have picked a name... 
Mallory Nicole!!!
It was very difficult this time around to pick another girls name, but once Nolen suggested Mallory, we both knew no other name would come close.  I am still feeling great, depending on what I am wearing people still have a hard time believing that I am pregnant and as far along as I am, but that's okay.  I've just take it one day at a time and know as long as I feel good and she is doing good then eventually people will realize that this is a baby bump and not that I just hold my extra weight kinda funny.  Also, Ms. Mallory is a mover!  I can feel her off and on all throughout the day now, which is probably one of the most amazing things about being pregnant!


Last weekend we were in Houston for a good friend's law school graduation.  John graduated from South Texas College of Law, and since that is where I also graduated, he asked me to come "hood" him at the ceremony.  It was an amazing weekend and I felt very honored to be a part of his big day.  We also saw a lot of friends, and missed seeing many more, but that always seems to be the case.  And of course, we took no pictures.  But I know that a few others took a ton, so hopefully I can get my hands on those sometime soon.


This past weekend, Neil, Nicky, Danny and Ella came down from Mississippi for a visit.  So on Saturday we headed to the Audubon Zoo, along with thousands of our closes friends!  We had a blast, despite the heat and the crowds.  I think Chloe really enjoyed seeing a lot of the animals, but more than that loved running around with all the other kiddos in our group.  


Here is the only picture we got of our part of the group, at the very end of the day so please don't mind how hot and yucky we all are.


Chloe is still such a ham for the camera.  Well, these days it is usually just our phone, but every time we pick it up she starts smiling and saying "cheese".  I love it!


 She has also fallen in love with "driving" our cars.  If we leave our front door open while getting something out she has usually hopped up into the drivers seat and is putting on the seat-belt faster than we can blink.  She just loves to sit there and pretend like she is mom or dad.


I guess that is really all for now.  Chloe and I are at vacation bible school all this week, so that should keep us pretty busy.  Then I think a pretty relaxed weekend should be coming up.  Hope you all are doing well and thanks for following along.








No comments:

Post a Comment