I hope you are all prepared for a mid-month post! I know, shocking. We are all doing wonderful. Mallory is growing and learning so much today, it is just a joy to watch. She now has both bottom teeth and is sitting up on her own some. She can sit on her own, but unless she has something directly in front of her to keep her interest, she is still lunging for the closest toy in sight.
Chloe has started asking to hold Mallory all the time. Sometimes while standing, as you can see below, and sometimes to just have her sit in her lap. And yes, that is Chloe in her queen cap and vail. Never a dull moment with that little girl around.
Chloe also finished her swimming lessons a few weeks ago. I was beyond impressed with how well she did. Still thinking about doing them again later in the summer just for a refresher since we don't have a pool or any direct access to one.
Here is just a picture of Mallory all ready for bed the other night. This was the first time she was in these pajamas, which were one of my favorite that Chloe wore.
Mallory is also started holding her own bottle. I think she is more concerned that if she doesn't hold it then I will take it away before she is done. But it follows right along with how she would prefer to feed herself then allow me to do it. She may be a bit independent!
Here are a few pictures from Easter. We somehow forgot to get one of all four of us, but we got the girls in their pretty dresses. Chloe all day kept telling everyone that she was a "Princess".
Then the day after Easter when I was picking up the Easter decorations Mallory decided she wanted to play with the Easter eggs. She kept taking them out of my hand and trying to figure out what they were. So once I was done getting all the stuff out of them I thought I would sit her down with the whole basket and see what she would do. Needless to say I think Mallory was a very happy little girl to have them all in front of her.
Chloe got a fishing pool for Easter this year and that is all she has wanted to do for the past few days, go out back and practice fishing. Needless to say I think we have a trip on the boat in our near future so she can fish for real.
That's all I have for now. Just enjoying the beautiful weather that is finally here and hope it stays around a long time before it gets too hot. Hope you all have a blessed Wednesday!


No comments:
Post a Comment