Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

CafeMom Tickers

Baby Bep

CafeMom Tickers

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

28+ Weeks

So I forgot to update you all on Sunday, but I did take a picture! The belly is still growing! This past week it feels as if Chloe is just pushing out trying to make more room for herself! She is still quite the mover, I feel her all the time. Even to the point she has woken me up a couple of times in the middle of the night with her jabs! I don't mind one bit though, it is one of the most amazing feelings :)

This past week was pretty nice and relaxing. I think the "nesting" stage might be setting in already. This weekend I decided it was a great time to start cleaning the entire house! So, I don't know if it is the nesting or if it is just the first weekend in a long time we haven't had anything planned and I could get a lot done.

I had another doctors appointment today. Nothing really to report. Chloe was even moving around for Dr. Stevens, which I thought was too funny. He was finally able to see and feel what I keep saying about how she is a future ninja! I go back in another two weeks for a regular check-up. He said the next few would be pretty much the same thing, unless anything with me changes. Around week 35 we will do another ultra-sound to see how big she is getting and make sure she is getting in the right position. So I am looking forward to that. Otherwise, just slowly working on getting her room all ready! I've included a few pictures of some things already going into her room! I will post more as the room gets more put together!

We are looking very forward to our couples shower this Saturday! So next week I will have some pictures from that! Until then, thank you as always for the continued prayers as we take this journey to being parents!

No comments:

Post a Comment