My mom came in town on Thursday to help get Chloe's room all ready! I must say it is adorable! Not 100% done yet. So you will have to wait a few more weeks before you get pictures. I am in love with the room though. I already find myself going in there just sitting and looking around!
Here are the pictures for this week. She feels like she is sitting much lower than she use to, which is a good sign! Now I'm starting to get to the point where my belly is getting in my way. Just little things like not being able to squeeze through tight places like I think I should be able to. Oh well, I guess it comes with the territory.
I guess that is all for now. We have our next doctors visit tomorrow, which includes a sonogram, so we are looking very forward to that. Hopefully we will have new pictures to update you all with. Might not be tomorrow night though, we are headed to watch the Astros play the Rangers!!!
So, until next time, thank you again for being a part of this journey with us!


No comments:
Post a Comment