Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

CafeMom Tickers

Baby Bep

CafeMom Tickers

Monday, June 6, 2011

Another Great Week

So here we are, at week 29! Wow. Really starting to feel "pregnant" now. Just because I'm getting bigger and noticing that my stomach is getting in the way here and there. Nothing too major though, yet! I'm sure that is to come in the next 11 weeks! Here are the pictures from this week, can really see the belly growing, and considering how much "pushing" she has done this past week it doesn't surprise me.

We had an amazing shower on Saturday hosted by the Dodman's and Momma Zane! It was a couple's diaper shower, and it was perfect. We got a good start on diapers and all sorts of other amazing things. Here are a few that I just had to share with you all.

We got the bedding for Chloe's crib! I couldn't be more excited! It really transforms her room. I love it more in person than I did online! I threw it in the crib just to get an idea of what it will look like. I still need to wash them and all that good stuff, but I still love it!

Also, I wanted you to see two of the hand-made items we got!! The quilt was made by our good friend Amy and the frame was done by Myra! I love them both! Both will go great in Chloe's room! I was just so shocked to see the amount of time and effort these two put into each gift! I know we will have them for many years to come.

I guess that is really all for now. Nolen and I celebrate our 3 year anniversary tomorrow! I cannot believe it has already been three years! Best three years of my life and looking forward to a lifetime of more!

No comments:

Post a Comment