Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

CafeMom Tickers

Baby Bep

CafeMom Tickers

Friday, May 19, 2017

We're back!

Hello world.  So my last post was in early November of 2014... needless to say a lot has happened since then.  The purpose of this post is just to give everyone a brief chance to be caught up on where we are now in life.

1. Courtney.  On January 21, 2016 we welcomed our third baby girl into the family.  It is hard to remember life before she was here.  She has been the perfect addition to our house and watching the relationships develop between the three girls is amazing.



2. Mallory. Is the most independent and opinionated three and half year old I've ever met.  She keeps us on our toes each and every day.  She has an opinion on everything, and is not afraid to let it be know.



3. Chloe. Is just finishing up Kindergarten, which seems impossible to believe.  She is so smart, it is constantly amazing Nolen and I.  She loves to read, is a blue belt in karate, and is always trying to make everyone happy.


4. Me and Nolen.  We'll, not to much has changed.  We may have a few more grey hairs, shhh, from raising three girls, but we wouldn't trade those for the world.  I am still so thankful I get to stay home with the girls and spend as much time with them as possible.


I guess that's it.  I said it was going to be brief, more of a re-introduction to who we all are and how much the girls have grown since the last post.  Now that the girls are older, I plan to be much more intentional about keeping this updated.  Until next time.



No comments:

Post a Comment